Wedding pros love to create styled shoots to showcase their skills, attract new clients, rebrand, build valuable relationships, be featured in publications and fill up their website with gorgeous imagery.
When styled shoots feature LGBTQ+ love, however, there are many nuances that need to be considered. Creating an LGBTQ+ styled shoot in the right way will ensure that your creation is a work of authentic celebration, not a tokenization of an underrepresented community.
Taught by industry leader and LGBTQ+ inclusive expert Kirsten Ott Palladino, this mini-course will teach you all you need to know about creating and executing an LGBTQ+ styled shoot.
This course contains:
- six lessons that you can stop and start at your leisure
- more than an hour of instruction
- a downloadable sample model inquiry request
- a downloadable model information request
- a downloadable inclusive inquiry sample for vetting vendors
- a downloadable guide to gender-neutral terminology
All of the content within this course is yours for the lifetime of the course, including future updates.